31 May Captiva Panels Expand
Captiva Lab is excited to announce we are expanding our testing panels to include a variety of oral fluid (saliva) based and Urine tests. We have selected these test as we recognize our client’s need for more customized options utilizing the ease of collection and reliability of our oral fluid (saliva) testing method. These tests, which go beyond drug detection and identify treatable conditions will help both our substance abuse treatment clients and primary care clients alike.
These newly added panels include:
- Respiratory Pathogen Panel – Our RPP panel tests for a wide variety of viral and bacterial markers to identify Influenza, Coronavirus, Bocavirus, Adenovirus, and more.
- Swab STI – Our Sexually Transmitted Disease Panel can detect many of the most common infections including Chlamydia, Neisseria gonorrhoeia, Herpes Simplex 1/2 and Gardnerella vaginalis.
- Urine STI – Further testing options for STI via a urine sample can identify many of the same infections.
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Panel – Our UTI testing via urine samples can detect a variety of infections including the genus Candida genus, Streptococcus, and Staphylococcus.
- Wound Panel – Our swab-based wound panel can test for a variety of bacteria including Acinetobacter baumannii, Citrobacter freundii, Enterobacters, Klebsiella, Staphylococcus, as well as resistance markers.
- Gastroenteritis Panel – Our fecal-based swab testing can identify bacterial, viral as well as stool parasite tests can identify a wide variety of conditions for your clients.
- Vaginitis/Vaginosis – This panel, performed with E-swab or Cervical Brush is able to identify issues of the BV/CV, BV Basic, STI, or Genital Ulcer variety.
- Other Pathogens – Other pathogens we can provide a test for include HPV, Helicobacter pylori, Mumps and Measles.
For more information on the panels, we can provide as well as example requisition forms, reach out to one of our sales representatives today.
Some of these panel expansions may be referenced through a trusted lab partner.